Terms and Conditions
All the Finalist can represent India or Asia at International beauty pageants such as Mrs Earth , Mrs Universe , Mrs World , Mrs Millenium Universe , Mrs Uniworld, Mrs Asia pacific , Eco International pageant, etc.
Rules and Regulations
- 1. "Applicant" used in these rules and regulations are referring to the person applying for entrance into the Beauty Pageant .
- 2. "Winner" used in these rules and regulations are referring to the person who has applied for entrance, paid the entry fee, was accepted as a participant, and won a title (Among the categories of the Beauty Pageant).
- 3. Applicant must be a naturally born female in order to compete in the Beauty Pageant.
- 4. Applicant must compete in the correct division for her age group: , Mrs. (19+ married), Mrs Classic (40 + Married ) MS ( separated, divorced, Single Mother )
- 5. Applicant has to pay the REGISTRATION FEE 1500 Rs which is refundable* ( *if you will not clear the online Auditiion ) must be paid with the submission of the Beauty Pageant Application form GROOMING FEES for the National Pageant are 65000 INR . You can pay the Grooming fees in oneshot or Easy Three installment 25000 , 20000, 20000, State Pageants fees may vary for each states
- 6. The GROOMING FEE is non-refundable and non-transferrable; and must be paid in full before competing in the National /State Beauty Pageant.
- 7. Applicant must submit the required materials and information for the appropriate competitions (which includes the Interview Questions, Video interactions, and photogenic head-shot photo) along with her entry application and entry fee.
- 8. Applicant must uphold a pleasant, professional, and friendly demeanor at all times while representing the Beauty Pageant title.
- 9. Applicant should understand that the judges' decisions and scoring are final and will not be changed.
- 10. Winner grants permission to the Beauty Pageant to use her speeches, photos, and videos in pageant related media for advertising and promotional purposes and understands that such pageant materials will become the property of the Beauty Pageant.
- 11. The Beauty Pageant reserves the right to add, change, or delete any rules and regulations at any time without giving notice.
- 12. Applicant is required to strictly adhere to the Beauty Pageant rules and regulations; and if any of these rules are broken by the applicant, applicant understands that participation disqualification and title revocation will be the resulting resolution to the matter.
- 13. Applicant is required to sign a contract when reporting to the finale and if she break any of clauses then she has to face legal actions .
Misrepresented Information:Participants must not give distorted data or points of interest on their Registration Form. In the event that, if found that a participant has given false data then this will prompt example expulsion from the Pageant and striping for her Title. The Delegate will be required to restore all prizes granted and this will be given to the second Runner Up will's identity the successor to the Title.
Adult Chaperone:No matter what: All Contestants younger than 18 years MUST have Adult Chaperone with them at all practices, camps, occasions and backstage at the occasion. The Chaperone ticket that has been given to you ought to be utilized for this reason as it were. Under no condition are they allowed to go to any social occasion, preparing or occasion without anyone else's input. Grown-up individuals will be required to sign in on landing in all occasions.
Name and Likeness:Participants understand and give permission and consent for their name, image, likeness, and voice to be used without charge for all publicity and commercial purposes.
Title holder's Responsibility:You concur that, in the event that you neglect to work or live up the desire of a Titleholder or hold fast to the principles, controls and terms or commitments about, this could bring about your exclusion as a Titleholder together with the quick return of all prizes granted, money prizes and your crown and sash. Moreover, ought to the Titleholder neglect to work, satisfy the desire or does not behave comparable with that of a Titleholder, or does not cling to the guidelines, controls and terms or commitments in this regard, at that point this could bring about her preclusion as a Titleholder together with the prompt return of all prizes granted, money prizes and your crown and sash.
Backstage Access:No family or companions will be permitted in the changing areas the during the any rounds of the event. Just the pre-endorsed Adult Female Chaperones will join with wearing their assigned security band and will be given access backstage to help the contestants .
Video and Cameras:We will assign an expert videographer to record the whole Pageant . This will be provided free to the participants from the website / various Social media platforms . Along these lines, by no means will there be allowed any videoing or recording of the occasion in the amphitheatre.
Criminal Activities:All the Finalists MUST NOT have a CRIMINAL RECORD or have been associated with any illicit exercises that will, in any capacity, shame the name of the event.
Practices, Meetings and Training Sessions:All the finalists MUST go to all practices, instructional courses and attend occasions to secure their cooperation in the exhibition. Consistent delay and unlucky deficiencies will bring about the Delegates being excluded from the event.
Reputation:All Finalists give authorization for their name and similarity to be utilized as a part of conjunction with any exposure to do with the event and furthermore consent to be met by the press and related media should the circumstance emerge.
Titleholder's Responsibility:All Titleholders will transmit all the positive traits required by the association and should introduce the PAGEANT framework in their most ideal light. They will hold their title for a time of one year and must be accessible to go to the following year's Finals to crown the new victor/s. .
Assets:It is basic that all pieces of clothing, resources and any individual property be conveyed to the show in a "Lockable" bag obviously set apart with your name. The Pageant association won't be considered in charge of any harm of loss of property that may emerge. It is the sole duty of the Adult Chaperone to guarantee that all resources and pieces of clothing are directed for the duration of the day. All principles can be changed by the Pageant Director as considered proper.
- 1There is no height and weight criteria .
- 2.Have a splendid and dazzling identity and have magnificent behaviour and social aptitudes.
- 3.She should likewise have mystique, tastefulness, balance and a beguiling nature.
- 4.Have a splendid, caring, mindful and certified identity
- 5.Emanate an interesting, divine, brilliant and beguiling magnetic aura Have balance, style, brilliant propriety, behaviour and decorum
- 6.Be an incredible conversationalist with supplementing social aptitudes Have A Natural, Pure and Wholesome excellence - both all around
To be eligible for this contest, We must receive from the contestants the following:
- 1. Full body photograph of the contestant.
- 2. Two Recent Photographs( 1 head shot and 1 full-length)
- 3. A completed Divas Contest Entry email/form.
- 4. A resume of the contestant with name, age, birthplace, date of birth, a short list of awards, activities, ambitions, career goals.
- 5. Photocopies of any supporting materials (example: Birth certificates, awards etc.,) that qualify you for this title. We cannot and will not return your photocopies or photographs.
- 6. Fees as mentioned .